Local Line is building a next-generation software platform to take local food from farm to table, and we need passionate, energetic people to join our growing Customer Experience team. Local Line serves a wide variety of food suppliers including farmers, wholesalers, butchers, bakers, brewers, vineyards, and more. These suppliers use Local Line to sell all types of food products to their customers, ranging from households to restaurants to grocery stores and schools! Currently, our team sells to food suppliers across Canada, the USA, Australia, New Zealand, and soon the UK!
- Promptly troubleshoot technical issues and field support inquiries that are reported via phone, email and live chat.
- Prioritize urgency of support tickets.
- Report and investigate bugs and feature requests.
- Write and update help content and assist in developing other support resources.
- Maintain detailed customer records in our CRM.
- Optimize and document departmental processes.
- Put a smile on our customers’ faces every day!
In this role, you’ll have:
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefits.
- Hours of work 10am - 6pm, Monday- Friday (oncall for scheduled evenings and weekends is required from time to time)
- Three weeks of vacation.
- The chance to work with a warm and fun team at a fast-paced startup!
- Ability to occasionally work from home.
- Previous Customer Support experience in software is required.
- Experience using Hubspot and JIRA is preferred.
- Experience in a Customer Support role with other e-commerce applications is an asset.
- Creative problem-solving and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest in agriculture, technology and supporting local farmers and farmers’ markets.
- A genuine drive to help people.
- Team player.
- High energy.
- Hard work ethic.