Local Line is a fast-paced start-up that’s building a next-generation software platform to take local food from the farm to the table, and we need an Intermediate Full Stack Developer to join our team!
Local Line serves a wide variety of food suppliers including farmers, wholesalers, brewers, vineyards, butchers, bakers, and more. Suppliers use Local Line to sell all types of food to their customers -- including households, restaurants, grocery stores and schools.
- Design, write, maintain, improve, and debug our web and mobile applications.
- Give and receive constructive feedback on your work via code reviews and testing.
- Participate in Agile practices, such as backlog refinement.
- Work with Product to propose technical solutions, alternatives, limitations and benefits.
- Create and integrate external APIs with different platforms.
- Support DevOps efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent degree.
- 3 or more years of full stack software development.
- Experience with MVC framework, unit testing, AngularJS or React and Docker.
- Experience doing continuous deployment is an asset.
- Experience with Linux commands and servers is an asset.
- Experience in a startup environment is an asset.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated collaboration with teammates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Growth mindset.
Our platform has three core features:
- Customer CRM