Local Line is a fast-paced start-up that’s building a next-generation e-commerce platform to take local food from the farm to the table, and we need a Senior Full Stack Software Developer to join our team!
Local Line serves food suppliers including farmers, wholesalers, brewers, vineyards, butchers, bakers, and more. Suppliers use Local Line to sell all types of food to their customers -- including households, restaurants, grocery stores and schools.
- Design, write, maintain, improve, and debug our web and mobile applications.
- Give and receive constructive feedback on your work via code reviews and testing.
- Participate in agile practices, such as backlog refinement, planning and retrospectives.
- Work with Product to propose technical solutions, alternatives, limitations and benefits.
- Help keep our platform aspirational, fun and exciting to work on.
- Support Customer Success on the platform by maintaining code quality, performance and high standards of availability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3 or more years of full stack software development.
- Experience working in a highly integrated continuous integration and deployment environment is an asset.
- Experience with Linux servers is an asset.
- Experience in a fast paced, sometimes ambiguous startup environment is an asset.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills.
- The ideal candidate will enjoy communication and collaboration with teammates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A growth mindset!
Our platform has three core areas:
- Customer Relationship Management