Local Line is a fast-paced start-up that’s building a next-generation software platform to take local food from the farm to the table, and we need a Lead Software Developer to join our team!
Local Line serves a wide variety of food suppliers including farmers, wholesalers, brewers, vineyards, butchers, bakers, and more. Suppliers use Local Line to sell all types of food to their customers -- including households, restaurants, grocery stores and schools.
- Manage a growing team of 4-5 junior and intermediate developers, coaching and empowering them to build a product that delights our customers.
- Oversee DevOps to optimise velocity.
- Track and report on developer, QA, sprint and platform performance.
- Work collaboratively with the Product team to vet the technical feasibility of new features and help guide the overall architecture and infrastructure of the platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or an equivalent degree), and 5+ years of full stack software development experience doing continuous deployment.
- At least 2 years experience managing and coaching a team of developers.
- Demonstrated collaboration with co-workers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong command of the English language.
Our platform has three core features:
- Customer CRM