Local Line is a fast-paced start-up that’s building a next-generation software platform to take local food from the farm to the table, and we need an experienced QA Analyst to join our team!
Local Line serves a wide variety of food suppliers including farmers, wholesalers, brewers, vineyards, butchers, bakers, and more. Suppliers use Local Line to sell all types of food to their customers -- including households, restaurants, grocery stores and schools.
- Develop, document and execute test plans to ensure that all requirements are met.
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the requirements.
- Assess and recommend product and process improvements for greater efficiency.
- Participate in Agile practices, such as backlog refinement.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
- Compile and analyze statistical data.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or equivalent technical experience.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a QA or similar role.
- Experience in a startup environment is an asset.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Familiarity with Jira and Rainforest QA is preferred. Good technical & development skills are a plus.