What is Local Line?
We all need to eat three times a day, seven days a week. Local Line makes it a whole lot easier for people to eat a few more of those meals from local producers. While many producers still use post-it notes or Excel spreadsheets to manage their business, Local Line is an e-commerce tool used by farmers, food hubs, markets, and just about any other kind of local food supplier to manage and accelerate their sales channels. Unlike most e-commerce tools out there, Local Line is purpose built for food to make it simple and easy for both producers and their customers.
Why Local Line?
Local food is the fastest growing sub-segment within the broader food industry, but buyers are also looking for more convenient ways to shop for and get their groceries to feed themselves and their families. While this has been the trend for a while, COVID-19 has caused an even greater explosion in demand for local food as people have begun to look for safer and secure alternatives to the grocery store. To give you a sense of how big this explosion is, the number of Local Line user accounts has increased by almost 10X since the beginning of 2020.
We are truly passionate about building a customer centric company and we seek to help our customers solve some of the most significant challenges they face in all aspects of sales and distribution. We have an amazingly dedicated team that has seen it all through COVID, and now we are looking to bring on new team members to help us take it to the next level. We have a clear vision for the future and a roadmap to grow our business.
Being a smaller company allows us to be highly agile and creative. As individuals, none of us are smart enough to do it all on our own. But together, we fail, learn, and succeed as a team!
As a Sales Representative this is what we expect from you:
· Be ambitious – set high goals for yourself and persevere through challenges
· Be smart – identify challenges and help build solutions
· Learn continuously – always strive to improve both independently and as a team
· Take ownership of your success – manage your pipeline effectively, be accountable for your targets and other responsibilities, and ask for help when you need it
What can you expect from Local Line:
· Learning opportunities, feedback, coaching and training
· A great team atmosphere where we work collaboratively to solve problems
· Opportunities to go beyond your role and contribute to all aspects of the business
· A clear vision and strategy to grow our business with a highly receptive market that is ripe for disruption
· The freedom to be creative with the resources and support to be successful
· 1-2 years of relevant business development, sales, or marketing experience
· College diploma in relevant discipline or university degree
· Excellent written & oral communication skills
· Highly organized and self motivated