Local Line is the next-generation software platform to take local food from farm to table, and we need passionate, energetic people to join our growing Customer Experience team. Local Line serves a wide variety of food suppliers including farmers, wholesalers, butchers, bakers, brewers, vineyards, and more. These suppliers use Local Line to sell all types of food products to their customers, ranging from households to restaurants to grocery stores and schools! Currently, our team sells to food suppliers across Canada, the USA, and soon the UK!
In this role, you’ll have:
- Competitive compensation.
- Health Benefits.
- Hours of work 10am - 6pm, Monday- Friday.
- Some scheduled evenings and weekends are required.
- Three weeks vacation.
- Ability to work from home.
- The chance to work with a warm and fun team at a fast-paced startup!
- Promptly troubleshoot technical issues and field support inquiries that are reported via phone, email and live chat.
- Prioritize urgency of support tickets.
- Report and investigate bugs and feature requests.
- Write and update help content and assist in developing other support resources.
- Maintain detailed customer records in our CRM.
- Put a smile on our customers’ faces every day!
- Customer service/support experience is preferred.
- Creative problem-solving and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest in agriculture, technology and supporting local farmers and farmers’ markets.
- A genuine drive to help people.
- Positive attitude.
- Team player.
- High energy.
- Hard work ethic.