Take your business paperless with e-commerce, inventory, and logistics software built specifically for food suppliers. Watch the demo and see how it's done.
Don't make customers call, text, or email you to find out what you have in stock. Organize your products and list them online for your customers' convenience
Listing your products online means customers discover more, and order more. With Local Line, your order size can increase up to 42%!
Your time is valuable, don't spend it doing manual entry work. Use Local Line to download pick lists, pack lists, and send invoices.
Use Local Line to track your inventory, orders, invoices, and payments. Add your team so that everyone is always on the same page.
Inventory that deducts as orders come in, and tells you when you’re low.
Access detailed reports so you know how your business is performing.
Local Line's best in class support line will always be by your side. We're always a call or e-mail away from answering all your questions.
Be in control of your account and add unlimited users & roles, manage your subscription, and customize your notifications.
Easy-to-use drag and drop features allow you to quickly customize your farm's website.
Connect with us and we'll assist you every step of the way.
Have a one-on-one introduction call with Local Line to familiarize yourself with the platform and see how it can work for you.
Our team will help you prepare for your store launch. We'll want to make sure you're prepared to promote online, through your website, and through all your other advertising channels. (But don't worry, this doesn't cost anything to do!)
Once your store is launched to your customers, sit back and watch the orders roll in!
• Local Line is an e-commerce and order management platform for farmers, aquaculture operations, and food businesses. Businesses use Local Line to list their products online, track their inventory, schedule their deliveries/pickups, and collect online payment.
• Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, most businesses have used Local Line as their only sales channel to market. Many do upwards of 1,000 orders per week.
• Local Line is unique because our platform allows you to manage multiple sales channels in one account. For example, if you sell at multiple locations to many customers, you can manage all of that through your Local Line account.
• Yes, Local Line comes with an online store that looks similar to other generic e-commerce programs, but it’s the behind the scenes pick lists and pack lists that make it uniquely suited to food suppliers.
See details of our pricing here.
No, your subscription is a flat monthly, annual, or semi-annual fee.
No, there are no setup costs.
Standard credit card processing fees apply at a rate of 2.75% + $0.30 per transaction. To process online payments, Local Line integrates with Square and Stripe. You can choose whichever system that you prefer.
1. Login to your Facebook admin site
2. Hover over the blue button [could read "Shop Now" "Send Message" "Call Now"]
3. Click the Edit button
4. Click Shop
5. Click Shop Now
6. Click Next
7. Click Website Link
8. Copy and paste your Local Line store URL
Make sure to announce your Shop Now button on Facebook and repost so followers know it's there. You should also include it in every post!
Use hashtags and geotags to reach others who are also searching for what you’re posting, in the geographic areas you’re tagging. Hashtags ensure that your content is seen by as many eyes as possible, not just your own audience. Here are some examples for inspiration:
Customers will visit your online store to shop for products. Once they add products to their cart and click “Checkout,” they will be prompted to input their information. After they add their name and contact information, they’ll be asked to pay for the order, and receive an email confirmation of their order. When orders are placed, you are notified.
After signing up for an account with your business, customers able to make edits by clicking Edit Account. Here they can change their email, name, and password.
All order history can be found in their account under the Orders tab.
If at any time you need to temporarily close your store, you can! This feature is often used when businesses have weekly ordering cycles, or when businesses are seasonal.
1. Click Edit Account.
2. Turn the Close Store toggle to Off.
Your store will now say Closed when customers go to shop. Be sure to reopen your store when you start selling again.